House for Sale
2a & 2b Sold. Get in Quick…
Property ID 1922194Enjoy the best of the city and bay lifestyle in this brand-new build.
First home buyers can also take advantage of the first home buyer new home construction grant up to $15,000 (subject to approval).
This newly completed two-storey, double garaged home is certain to tick all the boxes. Whether you're a first home owner, a growing family, investor or are just looking for a low maintenance lifestyle here is your opportunity to purchase a quality home in the newly crowned Most Liveable Suburb in Adelaide.
Upon entering the light filled and the spacious living area you'll immediately notice the adjoining dining/kitchen that is packed full of features. Boasting stone bench tops, quality tapware, 900mm gas cooktop, a large oven, and dishwasher. Through the rear stacker doors lies your own private alfresco area and yard, with an external gas point equipped for you to connect the BBQ in time for those summer nights entertaining.
Upstairs there is a huge master bedroom, with a walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony. Bedrooms two and three are of a great size and both with built in robes and serviced by the main bathroom which has a separate w/c and vanity for convenience. There is also a handy linen closet and separate study nook.
The secure double garage with auto panel lift door also includes a separate in-built laundry to maximise the downstairs living space. For added convenience there's also separate w/c downstairs.
Other features include but are not limited to
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- 2.7m ceilings throughout
- 2550mm high overhead cupboards in kitchen
- 600x1200mm tiles downstairs, carpeted upstairs
- Floor to ceiling tiles in wet areas
- 2380mm internal doors, 2380x920mm custom front entry door
- Glass balustrade handrail to stairs
- LED downlights
- Polished exposed aggregate concrete driveway and perimeter
What we love
- Perfectly located amongst plenty of amenities including supermarkets, food outlets, restaurants, parks and gyms
- A short 10 minute commute to Westfield Marion and Marion Aquatic Centre
- A short 10 minute drive to the Adelaide CBD
- Plenty of public transport options nearby including bus stop right on the doorstep of the property and train all nearby
- Close proximity to some of Adelaide's best beaches including Brighton, Somerton and Glenelg as well as the plethora of shops, restaurants, niche homewares stores, pubs and bars
- A stone's throw from quality schools including St. John the Baptist Catholic Primary School, Goodstart Early Learning, Emmaus Christian College, Saint Anthony's School, Forbes Primary School, and Plympton International College R-12